Welcome to Narnia Class and Hogwarts Class Page!
|Class Teacher: Mr K Baker||
Class Teacher: Mrs R Nichols & Mrs M Richardson
Teaching Assistant: Miss B Lister
Teaching Assistant: Mrs N Arnold
- English and Maths - Set on a Tuesday, every week and to be handed in the following Monday unless otherwise stated.
- Reading Comprehension- set fortnightly on a Tuesday. To be handed in the following Monday unless otherwise stated.
- Reading - Children should read at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes each. These need to be signed and dated,as separate signatures, by an adult. Reading diaries are checked every Monday morning.
- Times Table Rockstars - children are currently completing ‘auto training’
- Hogwarts: Tuesday Indoor PE + Thursday Outdoor PE
- Narnia: Thursday Indoor PE + Friday Outdoor PE
Please ensure that your child has both indoor and outdoor kits in school at all times.
- Indoor Kit: White T-shirt and Black shorts.
- Outdoor Kit: White T-shirt, Black Shorts, Tracksuit bottoms and Top/Jumper. Trainers and spare socks. We would also advise that when the weather gets particularly cold, children may wear base layers, and gloves.
Doodle Bug Science
In Science the children have been learning about circuits. We had a challenge to create a robot out of a cup and various components that would create a piece of artwork. This was tricky but lots of us managed to overcome obstacles and make a working Doodlebug!
Watch our videos here!