Welcome to One Hundred Acre Wood Class and Wonderland Class Page!
One Hundred Acre Wood Class
Class Teachers: Mrs K Cordrey & Mrs C Harris
Class Teacher: Mrs S Lazell & Mrs C Brooker
Teaching Assistant: Mrs A Mills
Teaching Assistant: Mrs S Mistry & Mrs M Ware
- Reading: please read at home at least 3 times a week. Diaries are checked daily but we count the reads for the previous week on a Monday.
- Times table rockstars- ten garage games weekly (login details in homework diaries)
- Spellings- set each Thursday and tested the following Thursday. Sheet to be completed little and often and handed in on the day of the test.
- PE: outdoor PE is on Wednesdays and indoor PE on Mondays. Please ensure kit is in school, including a tracksuit and trainers, and the earrings are not worn to school on those days.
- Break time: schools no longer provide snacks in KS2. Please ensure your child either has 20p for the snack shop, or brings a healthy snack such as fruit or cheese.
Our topics this year are:
Term 1: Stone Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age
Term 2: Staying Healthy
Term 3: The Ancient Greeks
Term 4:The Netherlands
Term 5: Delightfully Dickens
Term 6: Rivers
Living Lands Trip