Welcome to Faraway Tree Class and Paddington Station Class Page!
Faraway Tree Class
Paddington Station Class
Class Teacher: Mr C Woodward
Class Teacher: Mr M Cluett
Teaching Assistant: Mrs W Jennings
Teaching Assistant: Mrs S McEwen-Smith
- PE - PE is on a Monday and a Wednesday afternoon. They will complete an indoor and outdoor unit each term.
Please ensure that your child has both indoor and outdoor kits in school at all times.
- Indoor Kit: White T-shirt and Black shorts.
- Outdoor Kit: White T-shirt, Black Shorts, Tracksuit bottoms and Top/Jumper. Trainers and spare socks. We would also advise that when the weather gets particularly cold, children may wear base layers, and gloves.
- English and Maths - Set on a Thursday or Friday, every week and to be handed in the following Thursday unless otherwise stated.
- Reading - Children should read at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes each. These need to be signed and dated, as separate signatures, by an adult. Reading diaries are checked every Monday morning in Far Away Tree class and every Thursday in Paddington Station class.
- Times Table Rockstars - Children to complete 10 games for homework each week which is set on a Monday and is due to be completed by the following Monday.
Children will be asked to make up any of the home learning time that they have not taken part in, so please ensure that they complete their weekly assignments.
The children use atlases to map their food miles in Geography. They are checking the scale of the maps with their rulers.
They have taken part in large scale team building games as a part of their OAA (outdoor adventure activities) learning.
In Art, they have practiced sketching and showing proportion through the use of tone. They went on to make some interesting collages, too.
Year Four Multiplication Check
Please click here to download our information slides about the upcoming Year Four Multiplication Check.
NTC Multiplication Check
Hit the Button